Personal Injury Law
Experienced Toronto Lawyers
We Serve All Types Of Personal Injury Cases
As you know, the Ontario Government has declared a provincial state of emergency as a result of COVID-19. The Public Health Agency of Canada and the World Health Organization have recommended that we do our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19 by working from home and by exercising appropriate social distancing in circumstances where one has no choice but to have personal contact with others.
Accordingly, effective Wednesday, March 25, 2020, our physical office will be closed. Our firm, however, remains open as we will be working remotely from home. In the event that there are specific appointments that remain scheduled, whether or not they will take place will be confirmed with clients on a case by case basis by email or telephone or both. As much as possible, we will continue to deal with examinations for discovery and mediations through videoconferencing and routine appointments by telephone. We request that you send all communications to us by email and not by fax, courier or mail because no-one will be at the office to receive these communications.
We are closely monitoring what is happening with the Ontario courts. All civil matters scheduled to be heard on or after Tuesday, March 17, 2020 are adjourned including telephone and video conference appearances scheduled prior to March 17, 2020 unless the presiding judicial officer directs otherwise a rescheduling plan will be announced in the near future. Access to the Courts will be extremely limited. A copy of the complete Notice from the Courts can be found at the following link: https://www.ontariocourts.ca/scj/covid-19-suspension-fam/
If you are a current client and have questions about your matter, please email us. If you are looking for a lawyer, we are happy to discuss your potential case. We are committed to serving you during this period of uncertainty.
Opposing counsel, many of our clients, as well as yours, are dealing with uncertainty, financial insecurity, health difficulties, family crisis and a host of other problems that may impact their ability to provide timely instructions. Accordingly, we ask for your patience and we will extend ours.
We are all in this together. Everyone’s physical and emotional health and well-being is paramount. Take care. Stay safe. Good health to you and your loved ones.
Pourgol Law has been providing years of help to personal injury victims and our lawyers have years of experience since 2001. Our team offers a free consultation, and you pay nothing unless you recover. We provide services for vehicle accidents, long-term disability benefits, brain injuries, chronic pain, and many more types of cases. When any of these tragic situations occur, it is best to have an experienced personal injury lawyer at your side in the GTA and Toronto area.
Personal injury cases are our expertise, backed by years of successful cases. Mateen Pourgol’s focus ensures the best service in the Toronto area. She focuses on personal injury litigation on behalf of injured plaintiffs, including pursuing personal injury claims for long-term & short-term disability benefits, CPP disability benefits, and Statutory Accident Benefits.
- Personal injury, car accident, and brain injury litigation
- Toronto and the surrounding GTA area focused
- Pursue long-term & short-term disability benefits including personal injury claims for CPP disability benefits, and statutory accident benefits
Why Choose Pourgol Law for Your Personal Injury Claim:
Mateen Pourgol is one of the best personal injury lawyers in Toronto. Her team will ensure that you reach your desired outcome and justice is delivered in your favor.
Areas Pourgol Law Can Help With
We provide services for vehicle accidents, long-term disability benefits, brain injuries, chronic pain, and many more types of cases. When any of these tragic situations occur, it is best to have an experienced personal injury lawyer at your side in the GTA and Toronto area.
Satisfied Client Stories
Meeting Mateen was truly a godsend. From the minute we spoke, I felt calmer and I felt like someone was on my side.
Mateen is an incredibly kind, intelligent, honest and caring person, while being extremely professional at the same time.
Every step along the way, Mateen took the time to explain things and give options. She assisted with everything, answering all questions clearly and made sure we understood.
Being injured in an accident is not easy and navigating the legal system makes it that much harder. Having Mateen on our side, as our lawyer, made a world of difference. We never could have managed the system without her.
There are many personal injury lawyers and firms available, but I cannot imagine anybody more honest, professional, efficient, kind and caring than Mateen. There is no thank you big enough for the peace of mind that Mateen provided during such a difficult and tumultuous time in our lives.
By: Michelle Parham
Contact Us Today to Discuss Your Case With One Of Toronto’s Most Trusted Personal Injury Lawyers
Have you, a family member, or a friend been affected by an accident or are currently suffering from an injury? It is recommended to contact a dedicated personal injury lawyer in Toronto to deal with the case.
Pourgol Law is a leading law firm that has been practicing since 2001. We have a dedicated team of Toronto-based lawyers with several years of experience and an excellent record of successful cases.
We are here to offer you service for personal injury cases. It might be long term disability benefits, chronic pain, brain injuries, or any other type of issue. We are equipped and skilled to face any tragic situation and fight for justice.
Allow Pourgol Law to Assist You with Your Personal Injury Case
Our team of injury lawyers are experts in many various aspects of Canadian personal injury law. We pride ourselves in helping our clients with professional legal advice. We understand the struggle individuals go through with injury cases and the process of making a claim. This is why we take each case with the utmost care and provide you with the understanding you need to feel comfortable with the process.
It is our responsibility to act as an advocate and trusted advisor by helping you understand certain complex goals of the process as well as medical and insurance issues that can arise to help ensure a smooth recovery.
Why Choose Pourgol Law as Your Personal Injury Law Firm?
- We are a personal injury law firm with an expert team of experienced lawyers.
- We work on a contingency basis.
- We will help you personally with understanding the law.
- We offer a free initial consultation and suggestions on ways to proceed.
- We offer cost-efficient services.
- We have Years Of Expertise.
- Attentive Personalized Service.
- Access To Justice.
- Compassionate Care.
- Client Focused Service.
- Solution-Driven Results.
How We Stand Out Against The Competition
Our legal team can communicate in three different languages: English, Farsi, and Dari. We are a professional member in The Law Society of Upper Canada, Iranian-Canadian Lawyers Association, and the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association. We have a strong educational background and continue keeping up with all the updates in the law of Toronto.
We work with you to collect evidence and inquire the people before committing to the case. This will make them stay confident over the case and argue in an efficient manner to win in it. Further, they will also train you to behave in the court and what and how to answer the questions asked by the court and the opposite party.
Areas Of Practice
- Car, pedestrian, bicyclist, bus, boat and motorcyclist
- Slip and fall injuries
- Brain, spinal cord or any other orthopedic injuries
- Brain injury claims
- Long-term disability claims
- Debilitating or permanent injury
- Benefits for long term disabilities
- Depression and other psychiatric conditions
- Chronic pain
- Laser hair removal injuries
- Canada Pension Plan disabilities and benefits
- Physical and sexual harassment
- Dog bite injury
- We are your product liability lawyers
- Issues with employment law
- Notary public
Pourgol Law is Ready to Help!
- We recognize that our clients have been victims of trauma and the last thing you need is to worry about legal expenses.
- All consultations are free with skilled lawyers.
- We encourage you to contact us to get a full explanation of your legal rights. There are no obligations, there will be no pressure and if you decide not to hire us there will be absolutely no charge.
- If you do decide to hire us, you pay absolutely no legal fee or expenses until the end of the case and only if we recover money for you. To repeat, if you recover no compensation you pay nothing. This is because we work on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay a very reasonable percentage of your monetary recovery at the completion of the case.
- The specifics of the legal fee that you can expect to pay, including a clear example, will be discussed with you during your initial meeting.
- If you hire us we will both sign a legal agreement which clearly sets out our agreement and we will both keep a copy.